Our Team - NucAdvisor

More details on the company


 

Shareholder structure

 

Vinci Construction / Soletanche Freyssinet owns 65% of the company, the remaining 35% are owned by the partner-experts.

 

 

shareholders breakdown

Organizational chart

organigram